Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crowns The Finishing Touch To an Implant

I take tremendous pride in every service I offer my patients. That’s why when it comes to the creation of something as important as a dental crown, I use only the finest labs and the finest materials available. My crowns are created of pure porcelain, never porcelain fused to metal. Why? Because when natural-looking, light reflecting porcelain is placed on metal it looses all its translucent properties and becomes dull and opaque. This is the look you often see in older restorations. It also creates a dark line around the gums. New porcelain materials are amazingly strong and lasting and yet allow you to keep your smile as beautiful and bright as nature intended – without compromise. I wouldn’t repair or restore your teeth any other way!

For more information about my dental crowns and to find out how dental implants and crowns can help you find the freedom to smile again, visit my website www.drtomase.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment